RFE -H1B Speciality Occupation

Got RFE on Sep 27th. And today i got the details about the RFE.

H1B Speciality Occupation in RFE. What are the chances of approval after the reponse? Please let me know if any one got the same RFE. I am little worrying abt this…

How many days it will take for the desicion after the RFE reponse?

What all evidance you have to produce … RFE is a normal procedure , you have to provide asked evidence … a RFE doesn’t mean denial… Don’t be panic … Ask your employer to respond the RFE.

Hi Sreelatha,

I also got RFE on 27th Sep asking about [b]Speciality Occupation.[/b]

I got RFE Notice 5 days back.

Here are my details.

[b]""""- A baccalaureate or higher degree or its equivalent is normally the minimum requirement for entry into the particular[/b]

[b]position;[/b]

[b]- The degree requirement is common to the industry in parallel positions among similar organizations, or, in the[/b]

[b]alternative, an employer may show that its particular position is so complex or unique that it can be performed only by an[/b]

[b]individual with a degree;[/b]

[b]- The employer normally requires a degree or its equivalent for the position; or[/b]

[b]- The nature of the specific dutied is so specialized and complex that knowledge is required to perform the duties is[/b]

[b]usually associated with the attainment of a baccalaureate or higher degree.[/b]

"""""""

Please mail your mail id [b]kumar.javasa@gmail.com[/b] to talk to u about this.

Regards,

Kiran

Kiran,
i too got same RFE saying speciality occupation. have u responded to RFE ?. what we need to submit against this RFE.