RFE( asking for end client letter ) for H1b application under cap exempt

There is RFE placed for H1 b application , I had H1 which expired in sept 15 2012 , and the company which I am working since last 18 months has applied for h1 b under cap exemption , now USCIS has raised RFE asking for

end client letter ,

Offer letter ,

performance review ,

Detailed Job Description,

Statement of Work, Work Order & Service Agreement

Copy of onshore Organization Chart

Itinerary

right to control letter

Now the client says he would not provideend client letter ,however the client has given a letter stating I will not be working directly under their management I will report my manager from my present company , The client is not willing to mention the project end date in the letter given them they not willing to change the wording as well due to legal reasons .

Now will my petition be approved ?

without end client letter with project end date

I will working from client location reporting to manager from H1b filing company .

It may still get approved w/o client letter. Your employer can submit a letter stating that client doesn’t provide client letter as their policy and submit the other letter (which states that you will not work for client management but report to your manager) as proof that there is an understanding b/w employer and client. You can also submit SOW or MSA (if you have those) and then hope for the best.