Required documents for travel from india

I am on H1B visa and i am travelling to US from India with US citizen child.
I am exempt from travel ban.
please let me know the documents i need to carry with me


Birth certificate copy and US passport of your US born kids along with the I797, employment verification letter and last 3 paystubs for primary H1B. For H4 spouse, carry I797 & copy of marriage registration.
Of course you will need valid visa for H1B and H4 to reenter to the US.

When I travelled to India and reentered I also carried the copy of complete H1B petition packet just in case the CO demands.

thanks a lot Kalpesh.