Relocation requeste in process can I switch my employer

My relocation request has been filed and I got the receipt.Can I change my employer when my relocation request is in process?Will be there be any problem while filing new H1B.

Thanks in advance

Are you talking about amendment ? If yes, then according to the USCIS guidelines, we can submit multiple amendments as long as you are not having any issues with respect to authorized employer and VISA expiry. Below is from USCIS,

If your previously-filed amended H-1B petition is still pending, you may still file another amended petition to allow your H-1B employee to change worksite locations immediately upon your latest filing. However, every H-1B amended petition must separately meet the requirements for H-1B classification and any requests for extension of stay. In the event that the H-1B nonimmigrant beneficiary’s status has expired while successive amended petitions are pending, the denial of any petition or request to amend or extend status will result in the denial of all successive requests to amend or extend status. See Memorandum from Michael Aytes, Acting Director of Domestic Operations (Dec. 27, 2005)for similar instructions about portability petitions.