Reimbursement of Green Card fees

Hi:

I’ve got my Green Card EB-2 through my employer in October, and I start considering leaving my current company.

For my company to start the process. I have to sign a document which states that the Green card application is between $10,000 and $30,000 per application (in my case, myself, my spouse and my child, so we are 3). That, I understand. But then, there is 2 contradictory statements:
1/ “Note that to the extent permitted by law, the employee will be required to reimburse all fees paid or incurred on his/her behalf in connection with the Permanent Residency application”
2/ “As of July 2006, [the company name] is not permitted to ask the employee to reimburse [the company name] is not permitted to ask the employee to reimburse [the company name] for any costs incurred by [the company name] to obtain the labor certification portion of permanent residence sponsorship”.

So, which portion of the $10,000 to$30,000 per application costs am I facing to reimburse?

Thanks.

Much of these fees are discretionary and subject to the company policy. I would not able to tell it. You can ask your HR on what you would need to pay, if you quit now…
It is always up to the company interpretation and what they want to charge, speak to the HR.