Regarding US Universities

Any US Universities which accept the 3 years of undergraduate course for MS in MIS or ITM program? Please provide the list

We do not advise on schools in general or provide such lists. Usually if you are applying for MBA, you could find schools that do that. You can readDo US B schools need 16 year Education . You will have to inquire with few schools and confirm.

1 Like