Regarding transfer on I140 and H1 extension further on

Hello,

I have been following this blog for quite a well and very impressed with the answers and explanations.

To give an overview about my scenario.

My I140 has been approved, H1 extension beyond 6 years is pending and should be done in 2-3 weeks, I am eligible for a 3 yr extension based on approved I140. Here are my questions.

1. If I get an extension of 3 yr with current employer say until May 2016, I change my employer and after transfer I get only 1 yr extension say until May 2014. Can my new employer apply for extension beyond May 2014 even if the I140 is revoked by current employer based on the intial 3 yr extension with old employer

2. If I get an extension of 1 yr with current employer say until May 2014, if I change my employer and after transfer I get only 1 yr extension say until May 2014. Can my new employer apply for extension beyond May 2014 even if the I140 is revoked by current employer

3. If I get an extension of 1 yr with current employer say until May 2014, if I change my employer can I get a 3 yr extension during H1 transfer.

Thanks,

Aakash