Regarding the transfer of the H1B visa approved petition.

Hi, My employer A has started my H1B visa processing. Now i have got the approved visa petition soft copy. But i am planning to change the job with employer B…so i have 2 questions as below; If i want to go on H1B visa now… 1. Is it possible to transfer the H1B visa approved petition from employer A to employer B? 2. If employer A cancels the petition…how can i get H1B ? What can be done in this case please suggest. Thanks.

  1. Yes

  2. (1) is possible even after A has withdrawn the petition. You should know the receipt number of A’s petition or have a copy of their approval notice.