Regarding H1 & H4 Birth Certificate for I485 Filing

Hi,

I preparing to file for my I485 in October 2020 and I have some questions regarding the birth certificate. Really appreciate if someone can clarify the below as soon as possible,

1. I am the primary and I have obtained my birth certificate(BC) in 2016 from Panchayath. The Place of birth in Passport and my BC are not same. The place of birth in BC does not show the home address where I was born but does not include the City and State whereas the “Address of the parents at the time of birth of the child” in BC has City and State. In my passport the Place of Birth shows as the City mentioned in the “Address of the parents at the time of birth of the child” . Would this be a problem? If so, what should I do?
    2.My BC does not have spelled out names of my mom, dad or myself. Is this fine or should I get an affidavit with spelled out names?
  2. My wife (H4 dependent) does not have a birth certificate. May I know what are the options we have to file within October?

Really appreciate if someone can clarify above questions?

Hello, I have the same issue where my place of birth in my BC and passport doesn’t match. I am also preparing to file for my I485 soon. How did you address this issue? Appreciate your feedback. Thank you