Regarding Education Qualification for H1B

Hi,I have done my BCA from SMU(sikkim manipal university) distance and completed in 2013. Also I have 7 years of experience in IT. Can I get the H1B visa.

You need to get education evaluation done to know the US equivalent of your education. Let’s say it comes out as 2 years. Then you need 6 years of relevant work experience to make-up for the difference.

If equivalency is less than 4 years, then you need 3 years of relevant work experience for each missing year of education.