This is the timeline and facts:
- Applied H1B 3 year extension on March 5, 2019. Approved on March 14th, 2019.
- That project for which the extension was approved has ended on March 29, 2019.
- There were some email communications between my employer and USCIS as USCIS officer reached out to my employer after March 29th to check the validity of the approval. My employer has conveyed to the officer that the project ended
- I got a new project and an amendment was filed on July 1st, 2019.
- The new project(July 1st) was ended on September 14th, 2019.
- Fortunately, I got a full time wiith a state entity and a H!B transfer was filed on OCT 4th, 2019.
Question: Does the initial intent to revoke(Based on extension approval on March 14th 2019) have any impact on the H!B transfer filed by a state on OCT 4th, 2019?
Thanks in advance,