Question regarding H1 visa - Applying from India

Hi, I am currently in L1A visa and have completed 5 years and 6 months on L1. I am leaving to India next month. I am hoping to apply for H1 after i go back theres in the 2015 CAP that begins on April 2014. My questions are:

1. If Visa is granted would I be able to work for the whole 6 years, like it is new or would i just get the balance 6 months term?

2. I think i first have to find a sponsor for applying for H1 and to get inside US, i am thinking i first have to have a employment letter from a client without that i cant go for stamping is that correct?

3. Can i apply for H1 given that i have worked already in a managerial visa, Does it contradict the L1A visa purpose and give rise to a opinion i have misused L1A?

1. If Visa is granted would I be able to work for the whole 6 years, like it is new or would i just get the balance 6 months term?

You have to be outside US for 365 days and apply New cap petition then only you will get 6 years ( check with attorney)

1. I think i first have to find a sponsor for applying for H1 and to get inside US, i am thinking i first have to have a employment letter from a client without that i cant go for stamping is that correct?

Yes, the employer has to file an H1 for you. you cannot file

1. Can i apply for H1 given that i have worked already in a managerial visa, Does it contradict the L1A visa purpose and give rise to a opinion i have misused L1A?

yes you can…