Question about H1B Visa and Abroad Travel

I am employed with company A on H1B visa. My passport has company B visa stamped on it which was my last employer. I have company AI-797 approval copy. Can I travel abroad and come back to USA on the basis of these documents.

Yes, as far as the visa and I-797 are valid the day you enter the US.