Hi Saurabh and Team,
Greetings for the day!!
Well, i am Ravindra and i am regular reader of Red2Bus, sincerly appreciate your help.
Currently i am working for a notch Indian based MNC IT company and right now i am at client place in Switzerland and might be staying in Swiss for next 6 months.
Recently i got H1B approval valid till 2015.I will be travelling to INDIA on Mar '13 and plan to attend interview by that period.
Right now i do have all require documents ready to attend VISA interview with all supportive documents
(like LCA,SoW,Client Letter and Onsite-Manager letter).I am working for same client from last 2 yrs and will be planning to travel USA and Swiss for further development.
But right now i am feeling 1% in secure to attend the interview because July’12 my friend attended VISA interview and asked to drop Passport with Client Letter and till now he didn’t receive his passport back.
In case if my passport stuck at consulate due to lack of documents( even though i have all require documents as i specify above), then i can not go back to switzerland.
- Am i thinking in correct way or no need to fear in case if i do have all guinine supportive documents?
- Other than passport i do have switzerland work permit card which is valid till Nov 2013, in case if passport stuck up at consulate, can i go to Swiss with Switzerland Work Permit card (pink card)?
- I have attended L1A interview at Chennai in FY-2012 and received 221(G) been asked to apply in another category.If i go now with H1B will it be clear with out any issues?
- My company experts already suggested not to attend visa interview from Switzerland, this option is closed.
- any other thoughts or hidden issues ?
Highly appreciate your valuable inputs.