Query on H4 to H1B Visa Conversion

Hi Saurabh,
I’m on H4 Visa currently.My husband has applied for H1B extension this year.
I’m keen to get my visa converted and work here in US .But we might not know till June 2013 if my husband’s H1B extension would be accepted or denied.So I cannot apply for H1B visa till June(by this time the Visa filing might come to an end for FY 2014) and I need to wait till next year .Can you suggest me any other alternative.Waiting for your response.

I remember replying to this elsewhere. Did you also post this on the main blog?