Processs of coverting h4 to h1b

I am in H4 visa right now I like to do job in USA so what is the process to get h1b visa and my husband is on h1b he don’t have EAD.please help me out with it I am a Indian chartered accountant

You need to find an employer who is willing to sponsor H-1 for you. This can now be applied in April 2017 and if selected in lottery and approved, you can work from Oct 2017 (or later).

BTW, the H-1 visa holder is never eligible for EAD. It is the H-4 visa holder who is eligible for EAD or not.