Process to apply minor passport born and residing in india

I am currently residing in qatar and i want to avail passport for my 5 month old son residing in india,The problem is neither me or my wife had endrossed our names in each others passport and the addresses of both the passport is different as well.,I would like to know whether it is possible for my wife to apply passport for our child in my address(mentioned in the passport) without me having to go in person.
FYI… my wife passport was issued in raipur(chhattisghar)

Address in passports does not matter. Yes, your wife can apply for your child with current address that she lives in, without your presence using Annexure C. Endorsement of spouse name in passport is mandatory, your wife can carry marriage certificate and get endorsement. Read Get Indian Passport Spouse Name Endorsement.

A post was split to a new topic: Apply for minor passport Indian - Belizian Passport Spouse