Premium Processing H1B visa Status RFE response review

Saurabh,

I have applied H1B visa in premium processing and in 1 week there is response from usics with RFE.

We submitted RFE documents 10 days back and now the status is in RFE response review from last 8 days.

Still am i considered under premium processing for RFE documents review and decision with response time 15 business days ?

Thanks in advance

Yes, if you applied on PP, your RFE will also be adujicated with 15 calender days. thanks

Hi
I am also facing the same situation. My employer has responded to RFE last week and on August 1st status changed to Request for Evidence Response Review. Itā€™s been 6 calender working days are over since the status is changed to Request for Evidence Response Review.I am waiting for the RFE response. Please let me know if you get the result at any time.

Hi, could you please let me know how many days it took for you to get the RFE approved. I also wanted to switch from regular to premium processing. Please help.

Hi
It took 8 working days to get approval.

Hi,

Am processing this H1 through some small consultancy. Does any way the processing time or RFE duraion depends on consultancy reputation???They have minimum number of employees.

Manasa

Processing time doesnā€™t depend on consultancy reputation. My case was filed as premium processing so i got the result so quickly.Since your case is regular it may take more time to get the result.

I have applied my H1b in PP , document received on 09/20/2013 , got RFE notice date 10/02/2013 , send response of RFE , and they received on 11/01/2013 , today it is 11/08/2013 still showing state ā€œRequest for Evidence Response Reviewā€ . So I am not agree with your response. Looks like clock is reset.

dneha: ā€œthey received on 11/01/2013 , today it is 11/08/2013ā€. So its only 6 days. You still have 9 more days on pp clock. Why is that you donā€™t agree? The clock is reset but it will still take 15 days from the date they have received your response, if i am not wrong. Any update on your case?

I too encountering the sameā€¦ been 12 days since my employer sent RFE response but status still shows ā€˜RFEā€™ in uscis portalā€¦ i think unless uscis officer updates online we(employees) have no options to follow up bec I tried contacting 800-helpdesk #, they dont disclose any info without petitioner over phone and my employer says only ā€˜submittedā€™ ā€¦ not anything more to it.
pls share your case status once any of us see any updates in online tracker.

I too encountering the sameā€¦ been 12 days since my employer sent RFE response but status still shows ā€˜RFEā€™ in uscis portalā€¦ i think unless uscis officer updates online we(employees) have no options to follow up bec I tried contacting 800-helpdesk #, they dont disclose any info without petitioner over phone and my employer says only ā€˜submittedā€™ ā€¦ not anything more to it.
pls share your case status once any of us see any updates in online tracker.

Hi All, I have sailed through the same situation and I know the distress and pain. If you are certain that you have sent all the documents that were asked for, then the probability of you getting your visa approved is high. Mine was a premium processing H1B transfer case applied in Oct 2014 last week, ended up getting a RFE in Nov 1st week. Since this being a new company and client, I was asked by my company management to wait for a full 2 months so that I could collect sufficient pay stubs. Once I had the paystubs and client letter attorney sent my RFE response on Feb 9th 2015. As mine was a PP case, RFE response by default entered PP and the time was reset to day 1. On Feb 20th (after 10 business days) my visa was approved. Hold tight, you will get it !! Good Luckā€¦

Hi , I am also having the same case. Did PP visa transfer got RFE .RFE response submitted last week . Completed 7 days but still the status had not changed. I think USICS donā€™t stick to some time line in this type of case.

Hi i have been waiting for the result from USCIS after rfe have responded. Its been 8 days I am waitingā€¦my case has filed in ppā€¦but the status is showing that they received rfe response. But nothing change after thatā€¦so anyone is facing the same situation plz let me know

Hi Priya,
How long did it take you to get your REF notice? I started seeing RFE status on my case today and my attorney tells me that it can take up to 10 days to get the REF notice in hand, then only we can start responding.
Please reply.

No time limit for If Regular process; 15 days for any case - Receipt received/RFE response to and fro.

Hi all,
I submitted RFE 28 days ago under PP processing. Status still shows Response to RFE is received. Can anyone experience same situation and got response? My attorney raised service request but did not receive response yet.

@ask2019 Online status cannot be relied on, you need to check with your attorney. They can only reach out to USCIS and get update.

Hi all,
I submitted my RFE documents 30 days ago under premium processing. Status is not updating. My attorney raised service request but didnā€™t receive any response yet

Any body has any idea about this?

@sai25, there is nothing you can do about it. Sometimes, these kind of delays happen. Talk to your attorney and work closely with him.They are the only ones who can follow up and help.