Premium H1B - no online status - still processing after 15days

Hello Friends,

My company applied for L1 to H1 change of status this April 2013 and  we got a RFE in September. Submitted the required documents by end of September and also upgraded the processing to Premium. With in 15 days of upgrading to premium we got another RFE i.e in October during U.S. Shutdown period.

My company took 21-25 days to respond to this request, so that bring us to Nov and the response was filed in the 1st week of November. During the 21days period, USCIS website case status changed to:

At this time USCIS cannot provide you with information for your case. Please contact the NCSC 1 (800) 375-5283 for additional information.

1. Even after filing the response in the 1st week of Nov, online status remained same - it has been displaying the above message only. So now, i have no clue what's happening.

2. It's December now so as per the premium processing, didn't it pass the 15day limit ?

My company's contact person gives same answer for any of my question- that, they are in touch with USCIS and the processing is in progress.

What can be done in these scenarios ? Your help would be really appreciated, i'm clueless. :(

Delays are common this time of the year, nothing to worry about.

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, Colorado Heights University, Denver, CO 80223, USA. www.chu.edu; Email: international@chu.edu

Thanks for responding Mr. Shankar.

Any way i can atleast get the status information show up on the USCIS website ?

I did not try calling the USCIS, last time i called them for a different information, they informed that only company attorney can ask any details on the processing.

Hi Bharatchowdary, what was update/outcome of your case. I am also falling outside 15 days Premium Processing. Waiting for reply from my attorney.