Please share new link to schedule visa interview appointment

Hi,
Please share the link to schedule visa interview appointment after upgrade of system Post July 29th 2023.
Old link is not working.

Same here. Unable to login into https://portal.ustraveldocs.com/ to get my visa appointment confirmation.
Not sure whom to contact.
Can anyone help us.

I have found the new link. Hope this help https://www.usvisascheduling.com/
But the new system is so bad and confusing. There are no guidelines mentioned anywhere how to proceed. When I login I can’t find my MVR fees receipts and appointment.

@redbus2us Team - please share any updated articles which will be helpful with upgraded system.

Hi Team,

Good afternoon,

I am trying the same old link but it is not letting me to login.
So, can you please share the new URL to schedule a VISA appointment.

Thanks in advance.

it is not allowing me to post link here but new link is usvisascheduling

Hi Summet
What is the username and password you used? Earlier we used to input the email id. Please throw some light on this taking some example. It will be very very useful

Hi Team,

I entered wrong details in the CGI portal so is there any chance to update it?

Thanks,
Vinil

HI,
Sorry for late reply. But you have to create new login in new portal and follow the step. Also make sure if you have already paid visa fees in old portal then you will not see payment in new portal. There is on going issue with this and technical team knows about the problem. I have been waiting for 3 weeks now without any resolution.

Hi,
if you are referring to new CGI portal and wrong information in Application (not the login profile). then you have to close application and start over with correct new application.

Thanks,

Sumeet,

Thanks for quick response.

I have entered the visa expiry date by adding the grace period in the CGI portal so does it harm to my application and i entered correctly to my wife details?

Next is i have paid the fee then after i found that i have entered wrong date.so if i close the current application then i can use old reference number or should i pay again ?

Thanks,
Vinil

Firstly,
Per my knowledge you should always give correct Visa Expiry date. I may not be able to tell you if it harm to your application or not. But system already know your visa expiry date.
Secondly,
If you have paid fees in new portal and then you want to start over the application then you should call India Call Support Center at: +9122-62011000. This new portal has so many issue, no one know when 'n what may go wrong. I would not recommend to pay another fee. First talk to customer care.

Thanks,

Sumeet,

Thanks for clarifying my doubts.

Today i called to customer care team. They said that it is a minor mistake so no need to worry and they don’t even have the option to edit at their end.

I also dropped an email to the support team to get some written email to provide it for the future reference at the time if they ask me to show the proof.

Thanks,
Vinil

Hi Summet,

I started searching for appointment dates in the new portal then after selecting the date in particular

location then throwing the attached error.

Does any one is getting the same error or its only for me ?

Can you please suggest to me what are the next steps i have to take from my end?

Thanks,
Vinil

These kind unexpected errors are common in new portal. Only option you can do it retry after sometime. I know its frustrating, but general steps folks are trying is to retry after sometime, or next day.