Planning to Go back to India after i-140 approval

Hi,
My I-140 approved with one employer and it is more than 1 year as of now. I want to take a break and go back to my home country(India) and then come back to US once my priority date is current(My Priority Date is Oct 2018). I may use a different employer to process my H1B to come to US.
• Are there any chances of denying my H1B if I back to US with different employer?
• Are there any chances of rejecting or any implications in my GC approval?
• Before I move to my home country, do I need to change my employer with whom I want to process my H1B when my Priority date is current?
• Do I need to go lottery process? If I want to come back to US?
• What are the documents that I need to carry with me before I move to my home country?
Kindly suggest, what else I need to know.
Thanks in advance.

No issues.

No issues as far as the new employer files your PERM/I-140 and have a bonafide GC job for you and able to pay wage as per the PERM.

No.

No, you can get AC21 extension beyond 6 years with approved I-140.

Copy of all I-797/I-94, I-140 approval notice, experience or employment verification letters from all H1B employers, all W2 will be helpful.
Make sure the employment verification letter has your job title, duties, annual salary and start/end date.

Thank you very much for your response.

One question regarding the same.

Are there any chances of denying or rejecting of my H1B petition if apply H1B after 4 or 5 years of gap? I mean what are the challenges if apply H1B after 4 to 5 years ?
Thanks again.

No issues as far as the H1B job offer is bonafide.

Ok. Thank you very much for your response.