PhD without Master - USA Audiology

I would like to ask about the PhD Scholarship without master if it is possible for Audiology and Speech Therapy
if this option not available please help me to find a scholarship for master degree for Audiology and Speech Therapy

Best Regards

Yes, it is quite possible. Usually most of the PhD programs are fully funded. The trick to getting that is working with school and convincing that you have the skills and passion for research. Reach out to schools and then apply. Of course, you will need good scores and good profile.