Petitioner's Proof of Domicile - IR1

I had the interview at the US Embassy in Pakistan, the consular asked me when you wife came to Pakistan. I said in 2016 and since then she has been living here. The Consular demanded to send/upload Petitioner’s Proof of Domicile and at the end of the interview I was given two slips (1) White Slip and (2) Yellow Slip.

I uploaded and sent the copy of voting record, a letter to perform jury service, state ID and Social Security Card.

Will these documents be enough to show Proof of Domicile? If — they still demand some more things what should I do? How much time will this take to be completed?

I have attached the white slip that was given to me at the end of the interview, I saw many suchlike white slips of others and everyone’s was ticked any of the above four boxes, but mine was ticked none. Is this a good sign or still same which does not matter?

Thanks

I think these would be enough. How did u submit them? Through ceac website or did u mail them to the embassy? They required domicile from me as well , so i provided them with my employment letter where i am currently working, my bank statements, my house lease documents. Its been 4 months since the interview. Dont know how long will it take more :frowning:

I sent them via mail and I emailed too. So far no any response.

Just sit back and wait then… i have been waiting for 4 months, somebody told me it takes 5-6 months to get the visa… dont know for sure

What is your visa category?

Please email me
ultrahdtv321@gmail.com

My visa category is F2A

When did u have ur interview?