Petitioner Change before entering US

Hi All,Currently working with Organization A (India). My H1-B was filled by Organization B ( US Organization) and H1-B VISA has approved and Stamping was done with Petitioner ‘B’. I have not traveled to US yet. i am willing to travel from Organization ‘A’ instead of ‘B’.Please help on below Questions.1. Can i change the Petitioner now ? ( if Yes, Please answer below Questions)2. If Yes, which Process need to be followed.3. If Yes, can it be done without intimating Petitioner A.4. How Risk this Process is ( Transfer of Petitioner before entering US ) ?5. Do i need to re-attend VISA Interview for Petitioner Change.6. what can Petitioner B ( US Organization) can take action if he knows i am planning to change the Petitioner.7. Will be any Issue at Port of Entry ?Thanks a Lot in Advance if you help me on this on Prority.

1. Can i change the Petitioner now ? ( if Yes, Please answer below Questions)

Yes, you need to file H1 visa transfer to Org A2. If Yes, which Process need to be followed.

You just need your receipt number from Org B and give it to Org A and ask them to initiate transfer process.3. If Yes, can it be done without intimating Petitioner A.

I think you meant petitioner B. Yes, you can do without intimating petitioner B, you just need the receipt number, which believe you should; have with you by now as you went for stamping.4. How Risk this Process is ( Transfer of Petitioner before entering US ) ?

Should not be an issue at all. No much risk.5. Do i need to re-attend VISA Interview for Petitioner Change.

If you have valid visa stamp from Org B, you need not get visa stamped again. You just need to have the new I-797 from Org A with you when you enter USA.6. what can Petitioner B ( US Organization) can take action if he knows i am planning to change the Petitioner.

There is no legal binding at all. You just don’t tell them at all. You are free to do what you feel. They may cook up stories and threaten to take you to court, just to bring you into the company. The case wont stand in court of law, if you have even signed a contract. 7. Will be any Issue at Port of Entry ?

Not at all. If you have a valid new petition from Org A

I’m also in the same situation. But I don’t have hard copy of petition from Organization B. Do I need it to travel? I have hard copy of petition from Organization A. I intend to work for Organization A.