Petition Valid

I have H1B petition approved through Employer 1 in India.

Can I change my employer now and use the petition for stamping with another employer next year?

Yes you can do that. You would need the approved I-797 from your current employer. If you don’t have that then atleast you should have the receipt number for the approved petition.