Petition denied after RFE

As per my consultant my case was in RFE stage but denied because the requested documents were not submitted.

Hence my questions are -

1. Can i now use the same case number and apply through another client who can submit relevant documents requested by USCIS?
  2. What document should i request my consultant to know that the case number he shared with me is indeed applied in my name?
  3. Is it possible to know all the stages my case went through before it was denied?
  4. Lastly how do i know which document did the USCIS ask and my consultant failed to produce?

It is very disappointing to see that my case is denied even after getting through the lottery, hence any help information on the above questions is much appreciated.

1. Can i now use the same case number and apply through another client who can submit relevant documents requested by USCIS? - I am not sure if you can use a denied petition to be considered cap exempt.2) What document should i request my consultant to know that the case number he shared with me is indeed applied in my name? - I am guessing the denial notice should have your name.3) Is it possible to know all the stages my case went through before it was denied? - You can check the case status online with the receipt number.4) Lastly how do i know which document did the USCIS ask and my consultant failed to produce? - you would need to get your hands on the rfe document that was sent to your employer asking for required documents.

Thanks, the info was helpful.

1. Wanted to know for sure if the denied petition can be considered for cap exempt? Anyone else can answer this
  2. Is denial notice the doc name? i guess I797C is for only for approved petitions.
  3. Online shows only the latest status, is there a way to know the previous statuses?

any additional info would be helpful. Anyone is a lawyer in this forum whom i can consult?