Passport, h4 EAD, I 94 expiring but visa valid

My passport is expiring on oct 11, 2021. My I-94 and H4 EAD are also expiring on oct 11, 2021. I have a valid visa till July, 2022 of my husband’s previous employer. My husband changed his employer in August 2020 and we moved addresses. The new company applied for my H4 extension. In September 2020 I got a mail for my biometrics appointment in old address. I wrote to USCIS and they sent another appointment on April 23rd, 2021 again at old address. I have applied for passport renewal which is expected to arrive around May 2021. After much difficulty, I got a job and I am trying to find options to extend my H4 EAD.

Please help me with the following questions:

1. After I receive my new passport, can I leave the country- maybe Canada or Mexico, come back with new I-94 and then apply for H4 EAD renewal basis my visa is valid till July 2022?

2. Do I go to my old address and give biometrics just to keep my current application ongoing?

3. Since the present H4 extension is based on my current passport which is expiring in October 2021, will the application be valid only till October 2021 and then do I have to file for a new extension?

4. If I leave the country, will my current H4 extension be considered abandoned?

5. Do I leave to India and get a new visa stamped on my new passport ? Are the centres open considering the COVID situation?

6. What is the best way to renew my h4 EAD at the earliest?