Passport changed Post H4 petition approved

Hello All,

I came to US in April 2012 and my spouse H4 visa got approved with her father name as the sur name in the passport.I moved to a different employer and both of our Petitions got approved.She came back to india for her maternity delivery.When we applied passport for my baby,it was mentioned she should endorse my (spouse) name in the passport.When she applied for that,by default sur name is chnaged to my name and new passport is issed.When checked with passport office they mentioned these changes are effective may 2013 and no more they endorse the spouse name in the same passport and new passport would be issued.Keeping this in mind,i have below Questions.

1.Her H4 petition is aproved with her old passport ? Do i need apply another H4 petition for her?

2.Which passport details should i give in the DS160,while schedulig the interview?

3.Once she enters US with new passport ,will it be problem to chnage the ITIN and Satte Ids?

Need you suggesstion/help on this.

1.Her H4 petition is aproved with her old passport ? Do i need apply another H4 petition for her?

No, old one is still valid. Check with attorneys if a H4 amendment is required.

2.Which passport details should i give in the DS160,while schedulig the interview?

Give the new one.

3.Once she enters US with new passport ,will it be problem to chnage the ITIN and Satte Ids?

No. There are lot of cases within US where people get married and divorce and their surname change. With the new passport and marriage cert, you should be fine to change the ITIN and state id.