pancing state, tricking Q, pour your views

Hi All, a short info of my case. We have approved I-140, applied for H1b 7th Year extension in Nov 2014 in regular processing, got rfe in Jan, responded back, again got denial in Mar 2015, applied in PP in May, got rfe in May, responded back to RFE in PP on July 10th… Yday we’ve seen in USCIS News forum site that USCIS resumes PP for H1b extensions!! The following is the news in the site…

USCIS announced that beginning today, July 13, 2015, the agency will resume accepting premium processing requests for H-1B extension of stay petitions. This provides an early cancellation of the previous USCIS directive suspending premium processing of extension petitions from May 26th through July 27th. Pending H-1B extension applications may now be upgraded to premium processing by filing the appropriate application and fee. Any premium processing requests for H-1B extension of stay petitions received by USCIS before July 13th will be rejected.

My Questions here is we actually applied our case in PP in May as we got rfe in PP too our attorney responded back on July 10…Due to the above news, we couldn’t able to understand that our case too will get rejected as it applied before July 13th? But we responded back rfe not the actual case, right? couldn’t able to understand whats going wrong…we tried calling USCIS but they’re not having clear information, they are telling our case status as its displaying in the site sometime and sometime they’re saying may be its rejected according to the above news and sometime we don’t know. We even tried calling our HR they said the attorney office is already closed for the end of the day and will update once it will be Monday. But we can’t wait till Monday as our patience level has been dropping off . If anyone have any opinion or undestandable information please pour…