OPT DENIED for 30 Day Rule: Reapply or Motion to Reopen?

Today, I checked my USCIS application portal and find a new notice which mentioned that my OPT is denied due to the following reason:

"You are applying for post-completion OPT. Your Form I-765 application was receipted by USCIS on November 12, 2021, but the Form I-20 submitted with your application was printed on October 20, 2021 , and the actual date the DSO entered the recommendation for OPT into your SEVIS record was on October 8, 2021. "

After that, I checked the I-20 that you provided and find the issue date is October 20, 2021. So according to the rule, I believe there is no fault from my side as I send the OPT Application within 30 days of recommendation (From October 20 to November 20). Then I realized, the DSO mistakenly did not update the OPT recommendation date into SEVIS when issuing a new I-20. Now School is close for Chrisman; can not reach to DSO.

My 60 days Grace-Period started on December 18 and will end on February 15. What Should I should I do right now?

You still have time to reapply as asap. Talk to your DSO once they are back from holidays.