once a consultant forever a consultant?

Hello Saurabh, First of all I would want to thank you for your excellent and so convincing advises. I am a MSEE graduate and planning to join an IT firm, currently I am on my OPT. They said they would pay me 60-70k per annum (California), now I see no reason of they giving me anything above 60k once I sign the contract. Secondly Is it possible to get hired by the company(client) for which I would be working through the consultant by performing good their. As the consultancies show lot of fake experiences to get a project, is it implied to the company that I already have a H1 visa based on my experience showed to them initially. Now would that be an issue in my direct hiring with the company( client) in future when I would want them to sponsor my H1. I went through your blog on what an all one needs to ask the consultant company before joining them. Its really helpful. But can I trust them on their verbal answers, because its certain that whatever they say verbally they wont include in their written contracts. Please help me on this to make a decision.

Secondly Is it possible to get hired by the company(client) for which I would be working through the consultant by performing good their

--You may or may not be. It totally depends on the contract between your company and the client.

Now would that be an issue in my direct hiring with the company( client) in future when I would want them to sponsor my H1.

-- Yes, it could. Anything fake could create problems.  You will need to mention real experience. Also, you should never send any fake documents or experiences to USCIS. 

It is always advisable to  do due diligence about any company and their policies by talking to someone who worked in the company. Verbal promises does not stand in law...

Hi kumar,
Thanks for the info.

As now-a-days there have been several problems reported related to H1 stamping approved by Desi-consulting firms, what if we change the employer in the long run and transfer the H1 approved by the consulting company to a bigger company as full time employ there. Is the stamping risk decreased in this case or is it that the first h1 approval by the consulting company being a part of my employment history increases the risk??