OF 194 H1B transfer CAP exempt with I-140

I did a H1B transfer CAP exempt from employee A to employee B India, and appeared for stamping. The Consulate issued OF-194 to send it back to USCIS.

Can i transfer my H1B petition from Employer A to new Employer C, as i never worked for Employer B.

Yes technically you can, no issues.

Thank you, Should i use I-797 of employee B or transfer to employee c or not?

You need tobuse the I-797 with your active employer you are transferring from.

1 Like