Notice Explaining USCIS' Actions Was Mailed

I also got the same status some time back (15 days back) and today my employer told me your case is approved.

So looks like mostly this means they are sharing result and most of the cases approval notice :).

Thanks

Mnamdeo, congratulations on the approval. I am in the same boat and i see the same message on USCIS site, fingers crossed its a positive response. May i know if you are a FTE or a contractor when you filed for this? Thanks in advance.

Hello I my case was updated with this status today “Notice Explaining USCIS’ Actions Was Mailed”. I filed H1b ext, replied to RFE for visa copy and education documents. Responded with appropriate proof. I’m confused what to expect from this status. Should I expect more proof? Should I expect denial fo what (proving education (Btech and MS(computers)) and technology certification, working from 2012. Please advise.

Hi Pavan, can you tell more about your case. I have received same status. You said your petition was approved.

Your i94 is valid before your approval?
What documents was asked by uscis?

Hi, you are saying after your employer submit requested documents your case was approved?

I got the same thing in Feb 2018. This means noid. Denial notification.
After a long wait my Visa is rejected. Really depressing,

I am not understanding why my current H1b status got changed to the below as mentioned in the text body couple of days back when it was approved in 2016. Can someone explain me what is this all about and why USCIS is reviewing the applications which were approved long back. And my current H1b extension is in premium process which is in RFE status.
Please explain I am confused.
There has been a recent processing action taken on your case.

Application Type: I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER

Your Case Status: Decision

On May 25, 2019, we completed our review of your Form I129, PETITION FOR A NONIMMIGRANT WORKER, and mailed you a notice explaining possible future actions we may take. Please follow any instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by June 8, 2019, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision.

@Vijaykumar1, This is a generic message that is given, when something happened on your case by USCIS online system. Sometimes, the online system is not fully accurate, so I suggest you check with your attorney to see, if they see anything in the mail ( post).

I too got the same status now :frowning: I’m much worried. Any such recent cases to know how this has to be handled ?

Notice Explaining USCIS’ Actions Was Mailed

On September XX, 2019, we began reviewing your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number LINXXXXXXXXXX. We mailed you a notice informing you of the action we intend to take on your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you do not receive your notice by September XXX, 2019, contact the USCIS Contact Center at www.uscis.gov/contactcenter. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

@Joy_741963, don’t worry, work with your attorney…do let the community know on the outcome as well.

Can someone update what does it mean by “Notice explaining USCIS action was mailed” ? Any Final status of those notice who has received? Please share experience.
Thanks.

Hi Vijay Kumar, My h1 got approved and now i got the below status changed. Could you please help me share your experience as what happened after you have got the same status change.

" On February 6, 2020, we completed our review of your Form I-129, Petition for a Nonimmigrant Worker, Receipt Number WACXXXXXXXXXX, and mailed you a notice explaining possible future actions we may take. Please follow any instructions in the notice. If you do not receive your notice by February 20, 2020, please go to www.uscis.gov/e-request to request a copy of the notice. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

Hi Jagan

Can you please share your contact info

Hi Jagan

Can you please share your contact info

6822567924 Call me on this bro

Hi Joy,

Could you please let us know any update on your case

I got the same status last week on may 7th. What was the outcome of your application?

Hi, I got RFE for H1B petition on August’20 and had to travel to India in Aug’20 due to medical emergency. I came back in November’20 and submitted the RFE response in the hope that when I am in US, I would qualify for Change of Status else it could be denied. Few days ago, I got to see status of my case as “Notice Explaining USCIS Actions Was Mailed”.
Could this mean that USCIS is looking for further RFE/NOID to assess the candidature or it could be due to change in travel/arrival date in US that affects Change of Status application?
Any help in this regard is appreciated.

hey Joy what was the outcome of your case

I have filed a Mandamus lawsuit thru a renowned lawyer and now the case has been moving forward really fast. Even after sending of the RFE response last month I got an email this morning.

Can someone please explain me this notification that came to me in my email. My family and I are getting very anxious and worried:

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

There has been a recent processing action taken on your case.

Receipt Number: LIN…

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR ADJUST STATUS

Your Case Status: Decision

On July 30, 2021, we began reviewing your Form I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR ADJUST STATUS, Receipt Number LIN… We mailed you a notice informing you of the action we intend to take on your case. Please follow the instructions in the notice and submit any requested materials. If you do not receive your notice by August 13, 2021, contact the USCIS Contact Center at USCIS Contact Center | USCIS. If you move, go to How to Change Your Address | USCIS to give us your new mailing address.

During this step the formal decision (approved/denied) is written and the decision notice is mailed and/or emailed to the applicant/petitioner. You can use our current processing time to gauge when you can expect to receive a final decision.

Log-in to your myUSCIS account to view your case history and understand what you can expect to happen next on your case.
Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at under Check Processing Times.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)