Not Travelled with H1B Visa; How to search job from India


I have Valid H1B visa stamped in Nov.2012.

Not travelled from current company so :

Can I utilize my H1B visa from different company : - If Yes :- How to search for such company which is willing to utilize/tansfer my visa on their companies name.?

Where can I can find consultants to help me finding job in USA.

Thank you,


You have to search for another company - either online, or through network of friends, family and colleagues.

Once you are recruited by that company, they can file H-1 cap-exempt for you using the old petition. You will need copy of previous approval notice or at least the receipt number for this.