No Tax Return document for sponsoring B2 visa

I arrived in the USA in Feb 2014 on H1B.
I am applying for my parents tourist visa B2. I don’t have any USA tax documents to show for the visa interview.

Should I provide any written document that I do not have legal eligibility to show tax documents?

If so, can someone please share a sample document for the same?


Paystubs going back 6 weeks will be suitable for use instead of tax returns.

Best wishes

Dr. Sandeep Shankar, Colorado Heights University,