No receipt (Notice of action ) received

Hi,

My employer filed my job visa (as he said) but so far he did received any receipt (Notice of action) and he is keep telling me that he did not recieved any notice from USCIS. I am surprised/shocked. why so much delay?

-Does any one has any Idea like is there any possibility of this delay?

-Did other people are also facing the same thing (any one)?

Please let me know.

Thanks

Please provide some information if possible?

Hi,
I was about to ask the same question, since I had the same situation with you last year 2018. The company and lawyer kept telling me that they did not receive any kind of replies.

Current company has helped me with H1b petition again. So I am recalling the situation I had on 2018, which is ridiculous to me. I seriously suspect that my last company was playing games with me.

Does anyone think it is possible to receive nothing after your company and lawyer submit your application for a whole year?

Hi,
There are two possibilities:

1. If your application got selected in ballotting, then it should have a receipt notice through which you can track online.
  2. If not, then your employer’s check which was submitted to proces application should not get debitted.

-Minimum it takes two to three months before you get any answer.
eg: Let say your employer filed on 1Apr2018 then you can expect some thing by July2018

Also, you can expect (not always) a refusal notice from USCIS in case your application did not selected in ballotting.

Thanks

Nothing as you said has been received by the end of August, 2018.

If they did not submit the application, of course the check will not be cashed out.

So, either your employer never applied or your application never got selected.