NIE for H4 Dependents

Hello All, I am in US and my wife and kids got their visa stamped in March2021 with annotation - Expected from or not subject to pp 10052. I am planning to get them here next month. Do we have to apply for NIE ?

Most probably you will need to get NIE approval from the consulate as 10052 expired.

Send email to the consulate that issued the H4 visa and check if the current NIE annotation for H4 dependents will cover 10199 PP which is currently in effect. If not than send email to consulate for NIE approval. Refer below links for more info.