New job started remotely (from home) after H1B transfer but LCA filled for actual work location

I started working for a new employer after getting my H1b transfer approved, During onboarding process HR agreed to start remotely for my current location in Texas. But the immigration team was not aware of this and filled my petition for actual work location which is in Georgia.
So started working from my current location and recently realized that I don’t have any amendment filed for the same.
It is been around 7 months i started this job, All paystubs & taxes reflect the my Texas address.
I’m worried that it this might be treated as H1b violation and I may be out of status.
What are my options to fix my current situation ?
I’m also worried that if I let my employer know they might fire me since I violated the H1b terms. Do you suggest to let my employer know ?

You definitely need a new LCA and amendment asap. You must talk to the immigration lawyers of your employer, explain the situation and follow their advice. They may tell you to temporarily shift to your work location immediately and then move back to your home/remote location after the amendment is approved.

Do American companies hire developer online? I am also looking for remote developer jobs so that I can work from India.