Needed info on Mobuz solutions

Dear Friends,

One of my friend got offer from mobuz solutions company/consultancy. They are saying that they will initiate H1B -2015 process & will offer a job in US after the petition processed successfully. But they are asking to deposit RS 50k initially in their bank account & it will be refundable if his application is not picked in H1B lottery. Could you please me know if anyone of you (or) your friends know about this company, process & how much reliable they are.

Hi,

I am applying with them this year . same condition. well i am not sure about there reliability of money return if not get selected. But in 2013 one of my friend applied with them and got selected in random selection with same condition as deposit and he paid around 85K at that time.

Hi.Me too got same offer from Mobuz.
Have you got any positive response regarding this job offer.

Have anyone got Lottery result from Mobuz Solutions? I have applied thru them & have not got any update yet. They have asked to wait till June 1st week.

Have anyone got Lottery result from Mobuz Solutions? I have applied thru them & have not got any update yet. They have asked to wait till June 1st week.

till now I did not get any response from them, when I called them asking to wait till end of May

Hi Raju,

Did you apply through Mobuz solution this year, i applied but not selected in the lottery.

Hi Guys,

Did u apply through Mobuz solution this year, i am sure it was not picked in tthe lottery,can you please let me know if you have received your security refund back.

Hi Sach1065,

Did u apply through Mobuz solution this year, i am sure it was not picked in the lottery,can you please let me know if you have received your security refund back?

i also applied but not selected . waiting for refund. but seems like they are ignoring calls

Hi, I applied paying 50,000 Rs. And they told not picked. But not refunding money. Did you get back your money.

Hi, I applied paying 50,000 Rs. And they told not picked. But not refunding money. Did you get back your money.

Hi
I have also applied through mobuz consultants for H1 visa some time back . Did you get any reply back from them ? Have they really processed H1 for any of the people ?

you help will be much appreaciated

Hi,

The company claims to be filing the H1b, but i think they just collect advance money of 50K and documents from people and do not apply for the same. Because i applied with them for 2015 and they did not give me my advance back after almost 2 years and hence they cannot be trusted. Plus all of the people whom i knew who applied with them not even 1 acknowledged with the positive response.

its a Fake company. Never trust this