Need urgent help on H1b visa related

I had employer A and have H1b approval till Aug 2020 (which is not revoked from him till now) and I left my employer A and joined employer B in Feb 2018 from here I have H1B approval till Jan 2021.

Now I got a job with Employer C but got H1b Approval till Dec 2018 so I am confused whether to join or not.

Question is: if I joined employer C and filed extension somewhere in Oct/Nov 2018, in case if this extension gets rejected, Will I be able to stay in the USA as my employer A or B any of one if not revoked my previous H1b visa?

Please help me guys on this. I am thinking to change this job as current job location is near to my home and convenient though not have any benefit in terms of money.

thousand of thanks in advance to all of you.!!

if I joined employer C and filed extension somewhere in Oct/Nov 2018, in case if this extension gets rejected, Will I be able to stay in the USA as my employer A or B any of one if not revoked my previous H1b visa?

My suggestion: To stick to employer B if the monetary benefit is not a huge difference but if it is then take a chance with employer C.

I know it’s a tricky situation but I would have stayed with employer B until I140 is approved. Think about it.

Also, which company has higher job stability? If it’s B then definite answer is B else C.

Thanks a lot for reply…!!!
Both Company B and C have the same job stability but Employer C is a Big name service based company (Nowadays big services companies are facing soo much rejections). I already have I140 approval from employer A.
My question is still pending, Will I be able to stay in the USA legally as my employer A or B any of one if not revoked my previous H1b visa?

Oh then I would say, join C. Since your I140 is approved and the company C is a big one, it will make sure you will have a visa and you stay legally in the United States.
I am pretty sure that major companies will take care of its employees in such circumstances.