I came in USA in March 2012 and VISA was granted for 1 year and every year my company files H1 extension and my current I-797 was valid till yesterday (11/26/2015) and my extension is already under Premium processing and was filed to USCIS on 11/20/2015 but result is awaited.
If I travel to India for 1 month vacation before approval - Is it a big risk and I should not travel unless extension is approved?
If risk, what is the risk - Denial in extension or RFE or doesn’t affect my extension at all?
Urgent advise is really appreciated!!!