Need suggestion H1B transfer

Hi All,

I am H1B visa was approved for this year, but as my current company doesn’t have any assignment in US so they are not providing I-129 or sending me for stamping. Mean while I found the petition number.

What I can do? Can I search job in USA etc


There are some consultancies that do H1B Cap-Exempt transfer with the petition number alone, yes you can but u have to do it from INDIA and get it stamped and Fly away.

Note:You cant simply search for a job as you dont have a visa, but if u have a competetive skill set there are some consultancies which are rare do that. But if u want to go for some big MNC’s you surely need the Hard copy of Approval Notice (I797).