Need help in raising H4 EA

Hi All,

First of all I would like to thank everyone who is helping in this forum.

Please help me how can I resolve my issue.

I got my H-1B stamped back in March 2020 and because of travel ban in India my company did not take any decision on my travel. But in August because of requirement in onsite and at the same time my visa is also going to expire in Oct 2020 they started my travel process real quick and sent me here on Aug 15th, 2020.

Recently my H-1B extension approved for next 3 years. Now, I want to bring my wife and daughter here (I filled DS 160s and appointment is in March 2021), so my question is, am I eligible for emergency appointment with family separation reason or do I need to wait until my appointment date? I don’t know how to proceed from here. Need someone’s guidance please.