Need help for Visa Stamping in Canada ( For Canada PR)


I have a Canada Permanent Resident Visa.

I’m in USA Right now, I came to USA on F1 visa and I got my H1 visa for 1 year again I have applied for extension now I got 3 years H1 extension.

Its been 6 years. I didn’t visit India.

Can I go Canada and get my H1 stamping ?

In general, you should be eligible to do it. However, they recommend going to home country for stamping. In your case, technically you are resident of canada, so I am not sure, how they would treat. Please check with US Consulate in Canada and get confirmation before you proceed to avoid last minute issues.