Need H1B Sponsorship

I am an Indian citizen have a decade of experience in programming and data analysis. I need to know the companies who sponsor H1B Visa.

Will appreciate if fee charge and job profile is mentioned

Dear Reader, please do not fall into the hands of these agents for H1b processing nor any visa processing. We were group of 30 ppl processed H1b during 2015, post receipt of $5500 conversion of INR, all these people Kranthi\Vishnu\Angad were not responsive in calls\procedure in filing the petition.

Single Person operating mutiple company names for the same cause

1. Uniwaysoft Inc

2. Suntech Enterprises Pvt Ltd

Both these companies so called were not found in thier original address, when later questioned, they have moved into a residential flat with 2 -3 computers

Dear Reader, please do not fall into the hands of these agents for H1b processing nor any visa processing. We were group of 30 ppl processed H1b during 2015, post receipt of $5500 conversion of INR, all these people Kranthi\Vishnu\Angad were not responsive in calls\procedure in filing the petition. All the 30 filings post lottery didnt pick up, later point of time when refund was demanded, he claimed the company CEO was on hhis run with the money are they are not in position to refund it properly. Now I could see he is collecting online petition for the next year H1b. Risk is yours. His linkedin URLhttps://www.linkedin.com/in/bheemanadam After verification of his company in Hyderabad, we got it confirmed its completly a FAKEā€¦ People are working to file a law suit against him both in US and India Different Company Brand Name 1. Uniwaysoft Inc 2. SunTech Enterprises India Ovt Ltd

URL: https://www.linkedin.com/in/bheemanadam

We have list of consultants from various IT companies like CISCO, Wipro, Infosys, TCS, Capgemini, etc have processed our H1B during 2016 year through this person and ended up in axe

This is an alarm for future participants of this group which is frequently visited for H1b discussion not to fall under this prey