Need Advise - Multiple filings

Hi,

Two companies (A and B) are filed my H1B application and both cases are approved. I am eligible for IW as I have B1 earlier and submitted docs with Company A I797 in NEWDelhi VAC, I have received 221 (G) saying that come for In-person interview.

Now I have issues with Company A and don’t want to go for interview with Company A approvals.

So Can I schedule a new appointment and go for interview with Company B approvals in other country ( as I am resident in Singapore and eligible to attend the Interview) and ignore the Company A approvals and 221(G) inperson interview case.

Could you please advise ASAP.

Thanks,
Babu

Yes you can do a new appointment for employer B.

**Thank you so much @Kalpesh_Dalwadi **

Do I need to mention as ‘NO’ for the below questions in DS-160, and will be any issues for this second application as the other applications is still pending for In-person interview (221(g)).

Have you ever been refused a U.S. Visa, or been refused admission to
the United States,
or withdrawn your application for admission at the
port of entry?

@Kalpesh_Dalwadi , could you please advise will be any issues for this second application as the other applications is still pending for In-person interview (221(g)).

You still haven’t been refused visa, right?

If you are not going to respond to 221g, you may want to withdraw your visa application. Check with VFS on that.

Read your 221G. I think it says Your visa application has been refused under 221G. If not , even then I advice you to answer Yes to the question on visa refusal. Then you will be asked to explain. There you explain your case in brief.