National Interest Excemption regd

Hi ,this is rekha,my husband is an H1B visa holder .I am On H4,I came to india on medical emergency(my father expired).Now i have to go to US as my husband is unable to manage both work and kids.None of our kids are US citizens.My visa expired and I have to go for stamping.Will my case come under NIE.(family seperation).Should i request for NIE or my husband

Sorry to hear about your loss. You can send an email to the consulate where you are apply for visa.