Name misspelt in degree certificate, have to go for stamping


My name is ABCDEF. But, in my degree certificate my name is misspelt as ABCDF (E missing). eventhough I’ve applied for name correction, I’ve not yet got my (corrected)certificate from my University but I’ve degree certificate with misspelt name. Now, I’ve to go for stamping. will it affect my stamping?

Please Carry a Receipt of payment which you must have paid in DD or Cash to the university . I hope that will slightly help but not sure.