Name misspelled in I 797 B

Hi my name is misspelled in I 797 B form as “SHYAM” rather than “SYAM”. can i go for stamping or do i need to go for name change amendment? - . .

My suggestion would be to have it updated so that it may not have cascading effect on your visa, SSN, DL etc.

Thank you so much for your suggestion.