Name correction in I-94 - J1 Visa

I am in the USA on a J1 visa. In my old Indian passport surname was blank so accordingly, I got FNU in my visa and also in I-94. recently I renewed my passport with the split name and having a surname in this. but the old passport has still a visa stamp with FNU for 4 more years. Now, how can I correct my name in I-94 and SSN? due to this mismatch problem, I am not able to apply DL because the are saying fo fix this name mismatch problem first. the tax department is also saying the same. kindly guide me.

Well, some users were able to get the I-94 corrected and then subsequently other documents within US. Check FNU issues I-94 correction. You can visit USCIS and explain your situation and get advice too.